Sunday, February 26, 2012

The weekend that passed and the 70s at last!

Its past ten p.m. and the toddler is still busy at play with Maami. So I figured, I'll make a quick post before he comes back to sleep.

Saturday began with a kick ass work out - an hour of dance aerobics. I totally love that class!! And although its tiring as in exhausting, I still am able to keep up with the steps without stopping for water breaks or because I'm tired. My history with Bharatanatyam has given me fine stamina.

I came back home for breakfast and home clean up. We stayed home after lunch and I caught up on some blogs while the Husband and Chittu napped. We headed to the park for some evening play. Chittu clearly loves this:

photo.JPG

Back home, we had dinner, and then hit the bed.

Today, I could not pull myself out of the bed till 8.30 a.m. after which I weighed myself. 79.5. Yayyyyy!!! Now I hope I don;t get jinxed, and get back to the uptight 80's tomorrow morning. I owe myself a promise list for moving into the seventies - a haircut, a new weighing scale and clothes. I'm done shopping and I don't want an excess of oversized clothes. So a haircut and new weighing scale that lights  up will be my reward for hard work.

As you can see this weekend went by with no eating out. I was craving chocolate icecream about an hour back, but managed to tide over it with a small bowl of Shrikhand split between the Scientist, Chittu and me.

Meals are planned for tomorrow and clothes are laid for workout.

Have a great week ahead!!!


10 comments:

  1. Wow finally the seventies , good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and big big VICTORIES TOO.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks carla..tis a privilege to have you visit my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats babes. 70s at last. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks Lori.. feels good to be cheered on by the pros of weight loss blog world :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome job on the exercise and I'm so happy for your loss. Stay strong and focused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I am privileged to have you comment :)and really appreciate this support. Its phenomenal!!!!!

      Delete

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!